Fraud Risk Assessment
- Assess the current fraud risk environment.
Fraud Risk Evaluation and Mitigation
- Develop the proper “Tone at the Top” in the organization.
- Develop a program to reduce the fraud risk to an acceptable level.
- Development of an effective fraud control policy.
- Develop and enhance effective anti-fraud internal controls specifically targeted to prevent fraud.
- Obtain the proper balance between preventative and monitoring anti-fraud internal controls.
- Train management and staff in strong anti-fraud internal controls.
Sustainable Fraud Risk Management Assessment Program
- Develop a testing plan to ensure that existing, new and enhanced anti-fraud internal controls are working effectively.
- Empower all management and employees to quickly identify potential fraudulent behavior.
- Web-based fraud risk management self-assessment software and reporting.
- If you have already experienced fraud or embezzlement in your organization, we can help.
- Proven techniques to “follow the money trail”.
- Provide the data and information needed for maximization of asset recovery.
- Computer and IT forensic capabilities through an alliance with a national cyber security firm.
Our Multi-faceted Fraud Risk Management Approach